The conference aims at promoting contacts and exchange of scientific and technological advances among professionals engaged in chemical and petrochemical industries.
During the conference is planned to organize plenary meeting (review presentations of featured speakers), section meetings (important results of resent research) and poster session.
1. Development prospects and strategies of petrochemistry in the world; export-import capacity for collaboration.
2. Prospecting, extracting and processing of oil and gas, petrochemistry.
3. Polymer composite materials. Paintwork materials. Advanced technologies and equipment for manufacturing of composite-based materials.
4. Elastomeric materials: physics and chemistry of rubber, raw materials for the production of elastomeric compositions, reinforcement of rubber, design and simulation of tires and rubber products, advanced technologies and equipment for the production of elastomeric materials and products.
5. Digital technology and automation in petrochemical industry.
6. Nanomaterials in polymer composites.
7. Instrumentation of processes. Improved energy efficiency of heat exchange equipment of the chemical industry.
8. Environmental challenges and ways of addressing them. Industrial waste management: problems, solutions, prospects. Recycling of polymer materials.
9. Training of highly-competent professionals at all cycles of tertiary and post-graduate education.
The plenary meeting, series of section talks, poster presentations and discussions will keep participants engaged in learning and making new connections at PETRO-2018. You’re welcome to submit abstracts for presentation or register for guest participation.